a hat full of sky
help, marjorie is dead.


· Nice composition and lighting.
I like the cloud, cables and color of this shot.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 28/7/07 09:38  

· excellent minimalistic shot.. i like it!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 28/7/07 13:23  

· Smashing composition and that cross processed look is great. What processing do you do to achieve that?
posted by Blogger BobC @ 28/7/07 21:17  

· Beautiful photo, I like the perspective and the colours.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 28/7/07 23:04  

· Simply, lightly but graphic, and really good processed and composed.

I like the cloud on this pilar, like this one make some steam.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 29/7/07 16:02  

· this is a lovely composition which gives so much from such few elements
posted by Blogger enig @ 29/7/07 16:45  

· Simple but effective! Very nice shot!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 31/7/07 23:03  

· I really like this one! Very cool angle.
posted by Blogger Unknown @ 2/8/07 13:53  

· Thank you all for your comments :)

@ BobC: I don't have a particular technique, really. I use curves adjustment layers (usually at least two): I do an inverted S curve on the blue channel and experiment with the red and green channel, see where it takes me. Sometimes I also add other adjustment layers - it's basically just a lot of tinkering about. :)
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/8/07 12:39  

· This is awesome. Tilting the camera really makes this shot beautiful!!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/8/07 15:34  

· Cool shot with this angle!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7/8/07 16:51