what, up? ·
view 11 or
· Nice composition and lighting.I like the cloud, cables and color of this shot.
posted by Pooriya @ 28/7/07 09:38
· excellent minimalistic shot.. i like it!
posted by Kris [PiXistenZ] @ 28/7/07 13:23
· Smashing composition and that cross processed look is great. What processing do you do to achieve that?
posted by BobC @ 28/7/07 21:17
· Beautiful photo, I like the perspective and the colours.
posted by oneseason.de @ 28/7/07 23:04
· Simply, lightly but graphic, and really good processed and composed.I like the cloud on this pilar, like this one make some steam.
posted by Florian @ 29/7/07 16:02
· this is a lovely composition which gives so much from such few elements
posted by alek @ 29/7/07 16:45
· Simple but effective! Very nice shot!
posted by claude @ 31/7/07 23:03
· I really like this one! Very cool angle.
posted by Thomas Solberg @ 2/8/07 13:53
· Thank you all for your comments :)@ BobC: I don't have a particular technique, really. I use curves adjustment layers (usually at least two): I do an inverted S curve on the blue channel and experiment with the red and green channel, see where it takes me. Sometimes I also add other adjustment layers - it's basically just a lot of tinkering about. :)
posted by hat full of sky @ 4/8/07 12:39
· This is awesome. Tilting the camera really makes this shot beautiful!!
posted by kaveh @ 5/8/07 15:34
· Cool shot with this angle!
posted by riesenriel @ 7/8/07 16:51