quick, hide! ·
view 21 or
· Terrific candid. I love the glasses bouncing on her nose, and the expression on her face.
posted by Robert @ 8/6/07 03:26
· good get this action .i love this picture.
posted by reza khalili @ 8/6/07 07:53
· i like it too again terrific balance in the composition
posted by alek @ 8/6/07 09:28
· Great image, from my point of view it is very good and no t easy to get it.
posted by Jesus @ 8/6/07 11:18
· I like that retro-touch the picture has. Very, very nice picture!
posted by SPunkt @ 8/6/07 15:14
· i really like this kind of processing... gives a magical touch to your pictures. the girl is cool! :-)
posted by Kris [PiXistenZ] @ 8/6/07 15:26
· Great shot and amazing processing..you have some pretty cool images.
posted by Intern @ 8/6/07 16:16
· very nice subtle lighting and well framed.
posted by m i k e b @ 8/6/07 17:20
· Your pp is very interesting (as always!), i like the eye contact, makes a beautiful candid!
posted by Ashish Sidapara @ 8/6/07 19:57
· toujours ces teintes si particulières! que fuit-elle?
posted by lasiate @ 9/6/07 01:12
· I think the grain adds character to the image. Nice going.
posted by zora @ 9/6/07 06:18
· Ah ha! You were too quick for her to escape! Nice capture. I like the expression and action.
posted by Gavin Hart @ 9/6/07 10:29
· A picture that tell us a story, I love it ! great composition, well done motion, cool use of the grain !
posted by Inès @ 9/6/07 11:20
· Simple and beautiful.
posted by kaveh @ 9/6/07 11:48
· Fantastic moment, top photo!
posted by Paulo Jorge Oliveira @ 9/6/07 13:39
· I like it too! Lots of action in it. Cool...
posted by Marianne @ 9/6/07 22:11
· my goodness, this is amazing. i can't stop looking at it. love the processing.ww
posted by Julie @ 10/6/07 02:59
· Captured at the best time !
posted by Florian @ 10/6/07 17:43
· wow, stunning one. the images tells a story and that's what i like!
posted by thomas mueller @ 12/6/07 13:09
· What a beautiful moody shot! I stumbled across your blog and I've got to say it really stands out! Your photos really affects me, the single most important aspect of photo I think. I was wondering if you would like to participate in the artsproject onexposure.net? It's a collection of selected highest possible quality work, all participants are skilled photographers and some are world famous. At least check it out, maybe it could give you some inspiration! Cheers
posted by Ralf @ 21/6/07 04:08
posted by movimental @ 7/7/07 13:46