oh the red ·
view 9 or
· What sort of flower is it ??? Astonishing one.Great use of DOF and good bichromic tones here.
posted by Florian @ 4/6/07 13:51
· Nice use of complementary colors.
posted by Daniel A. Norman @ 4/6/07 19:44
· cool one
posted by reza khalili @ 4/6/07 21:09
· Fantastic, very very good photo!
posted by Paulo Jorge Oliveira @ 4/6/07 22:25
· Great picture!By the way, how did you get this kind of template for your photoblog?
posted by Sherman @ 5/6/07 03:14
· Thank you all for the comments :)@ Florian: I have no idea what's the name of the flower, but basically it looks like a red hair brush (one of those round ones). It's rather strange.@ Sherman: Please see the about page, I've added an explanation. :)
posted by Milena @ 5/6/07 11:20
· Nice shot! Great macro...
posted by Marianne @ 5/6/07 19:31
· Marvellous... pleasing my eye. That red is so intense...
posted by sari @ 6/6/07 21:18
· Stunning macro shot! i love the detail.
posted by Remus @ 7/6/07 12:51