view 8 or
· I really like the way you compose your shots and the balance in them, this one like the previous one works for similar reasons.
posted by alek @ 3/6/07 14:00
· A good framing here and always you processing which transport me back in time. Great.
posted by Florian @ 3/6/07 15:40
· I need some lounge music with this ;-)
posted by zora @ 3/6/07 21:31
· Wonderfully relaxing, wish I could be there.
posted by Jeff Ambrose @ 4/6/07 03:03
· can't get enough of this retro look.. fantastic composition too!
posted by Kris [PiXistenZ] @ 4/6/07 10:12
· hmmmmm summer.......i can feel the sun and the wind blowing, for sure. again a beautiful processing.
posted by thomas mueller @ 4/6/07 11:16
· i looks very good. But without the green pillars and the hook (or what it looks like) i would be look two steps better i think. But it's also very nice ;-)
posted by Matthias @ 5/6/07 13:55
· great processing, i think this is your best shot of the umbrella out of the other 3. makes me wish I was relaxing on a beach somewhere...
posted by Andrew @ 6/6/07 21:45