a hat full of sky
help, marjorie is dead.


· I really like the way you compose your shots and the balance in them, this one like the previous one works for similar reasons.
posted by Blogger enig @ 3/6/07 14:00  

· A good framing here and always you processing which transport me back in time. Great.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3/6/07 15:40  

· I need some lounge music with this ;-)
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3/6/07 21:31  

· Wonderfully relaxing, wish I could be there.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/6/07 03:03  

· can't get enough of this retro look.. fantastic composition too!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/6/07 10:12  

· hmmmmm summer.......
i can feel the sun and the wind blowing, for sure. again a beautiful processing.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 4/6/07 11:16  

· i looks very good. But without the green pillars and the hook (or what it looks like) i would be look two steps better i think. But it's also very nice ;-)
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/6/07 13:55  

· great processing, i think this is your best shot of the umbrella out of the other 3. makes me wish I was relaxing on a beach somewhere...
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6/6/07 21:45