view 26 or
· hui!what a great shot!!really great!
posted by EKG @ 20/5/07 10:22
· this is really cool, the sky looks like water and the strong red is the perfect contrast to the other colours. wow!
posted by thomas mueller @ 20/5/07 11:19
· Excellent !
posted by Philippe @ 20/5/07 12:12
· very good composition and creative shot!
posted by kairospix @ 20/5/07 12:43
· Cool reflection shot.
posted by Robert @ 20/5/07 13:35
· Great angle! Cool shot...
posted by Marianne @ 20/5/07 13:47
· Great angle!Great idea!Great photo!
posted by Remus @ 20/5/07 14:00
· Very cool, like the sky behind. Looks a bit familiar... http://digitalguff.aminus3.com/image/2007-05-04.html
posted by Daroru @ 20/5/07 16:14
· Very cool framing, superb shot!
posted by Ashish Sidapara @ 20/5/07 19:08
· you are definately developing a voice in your work; its interesting watching it. I think there is a good group of work in your blog. Keep doing what you are doing.cool
posted by alek @ 20/5/07 20:22
· Very original shot and nice processing!
posted by Claude @ 20/5/07 20:59
· Another good picture, good blue sky!
posted by Paulo Jorge Oliveira @ 20/5/07 22:42
· very cool stuff...i especially like this post, very good perspective. i would consider you a photographer...even though you dont make that claim in your profile ;)very creative...how did you change your blogger to this format, i want to use a similar format but dont know how to change it
posted by toekneeoeeo @ 20/5/07 23:29
· congratulation on 'hall of fame' at photoblogs.org!i always love your sense of colors!saying hello from tokio japan
posted by io @ 21/5/07 07:34
· A sky in a sky, nice reflection !!!
posted by Inès @ 21/5/07 08:41
· Good thinking! creative and beautiful capture.
posted by kaveh @ 21/5/07 09:57
· Very creative shot. Love the postprocessing !
posted by Regis @ 21/5/07 11:14
· The cross-prossessing woks a treat here. I like how that red jump out. Nicely spotted.
posted by Michael @ 21/5/07 14:23
· Nice colors and composition!!great shot
posted by sarto @ 21/5/07 15:08
· I find the colours in all your pictures to be so refreshing. Are yhey cross processed or do you do anything special with them?
posted by BobC @ 21/5/07 17:18
· I process them in Photoshop, usually applying two or three layers of curves and a few others (hue/saturation, color balance, occasionally levels etc). I don't have a specific technique I use always, mostly I experiment a lot.
posted by Milena @ 21/5/07 18:11
· great compo and tones again!!
posted by elaine @ 21/5/07 18:39
· Awesome! Well seen.
posted by Jeff Ambrose @ 21/5/07 20:36
· Nice colors and composition.
posted by Florian @ 22/5/07 00:19
· Great shot!!!φhttp://www.6180339887.com
posted by Anonymous @ 22/5/07 13:00
· Really like this composition - The tones here are awesome too!
posted by Ian @ 24/5/07 17:02