morning activities: doing the shopping ·
view 13 or
· Nice pair of shots, sometimes the result of joining two or more shots is better than the single ones.
posted by Jesus @ 9/5/07 08:57
· Jesus is right (Jesus always is!); joining these two images makes the picture interesting, each one for itself wouldn't be. I like the desaturated colors and the contrast to the strong blue in the sky of the right half. very nice!Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog!
posted by marc @ 9/5/07 09:19
· i like the combination of the two shots too. beautiful processing withe blue note.
posted by thomas mueller @ 9/5/07 10:42
· great work man :) i love the double shot in solo frame .it's a long story
posted by reza khalili @ 9/5/07 11:15
· I like these two together. Gives a real sense of being part of that group of people in the left frame, as they stroll down the street.
posted by Heath @ 9/5/07 12:24
· Nice street shots! Looks very peaceful!
posted by Sidney @ 9/5/07 13:35
· good shots and nice post-processing!
posted by kairospix @ 9/5/07 18:21
· Peaceful place.Great processing and view.
posted by martineb @ 9/5/07 18:32
· The combination works very well, lovely stuff!
posted by Ashish Sidapara @ 9/5/07 19:05
· Great processing, and a nice scene of life.
posted by Florian @ 9/5/07 19:18
· Nice street view! I particularly like the sky in the right shot.
posted by Claude @ 9/5/07 19:55
· nice pair!
posted by sari @ 10/5/07 11:52
· Very nice pics! Like the activity in the shots...
posted by Marianne @ 10/5/07 21:16