a hat full of sky
help, marjorie is dead.



Thank you everyone for all the comments on the previous entry. The hot and sunny day when that picture was taken was followed by rain yesterday, and it hasn't stopped raining yet, so no bright and warm image today. Instead you get a window of an abandoned building (I think it used to be a factory, but I'm not sure). Here is an alternate version in which you can see part of the fence that encloses the building, but I think this one with just the window is better. Let me know what you think.


· I have no idea what I am looking at, but it's pretty cool. I lvoe the textures.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 01:46  

· milena, thanks for a kind comment. I've always seen your images, and the colors in your pics knock me down all the time.

thanks again.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 04:24  

· belle oeuvre abstraite post-moderne
posted by Blogger Unknown @ 5/5/07 05:30  

· great colour and texture milena
posted by Blogger enig @ 5/5/07 06:57  

· You have a good eye for detail, this is very well framed with interesting textures.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 08:02  

· very good textures and tones.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 10:54  

· This one with just the window is definitely the best! Very cool. Like the blue tones.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 12:56  

· imas preljepe slike. ja obozavam kada su slike spontane i kada opisuju misle jedne osobe. sto me intresuje je osjecaj za estetiku,a ja vidim da ti to imas. opet: preljepe slike!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 12:57  

· Excellent textures and colours. Very nice abstract shot!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 15:23  

· oh this is a brilliant graphic shot! love everything about it great one
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 15:52  

· Nice colors!
Good picture!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 17:21  

· wonderful artsy shot! i like it!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/5/07 19:07  

· The textures and the light are truly amazing!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6/5/07 14:09  

· I love the symmetry and desaturated look of this one!
posted by Blogger Braesikalla @ 6/5/07 17:21  

· the post processing is perfect with this shot
great
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7/5/07 09:52  

· Definitely some character in these window panes, I like that.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 7/5/07 21:22  

· Wow! I don't know where you found this beauty, but it is going on my favorites page!
Congratulations, and welcome.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8/5/07 01:50  

· Great graphic image. I really do like the processing here, the textures and colours are superb. Nicely done.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11/5/07 22:45