a nose by any other name would still be able to smell ·
view 13 or
· Fantastic macro, i love the setup you got here, the desaturated tones and the old texture is superb.
posted by Jesus @ 28/4/07 11:10
· In fact, i'm not a really fan of photography about flowers. But here, the processing with grains and colors are beautiful ! Nice shot, really.
posted by Florian @ 28/4/07 12:48
· Beautiful! Nice colors.
posted by Marianne @ 28/4/07 12:49
· I love the texture of this - is it film or digital?
posted by Han @ 28/4/07 13:55
· Beautiful. I love the muted colours of this. You prove that one does not need an expensive camera to create wonderful art. I've added you to my feed reader.
posted by Robert @ 28/4/07 16:42
· Really nice
posted by Sarto @ 28/4/07 17:20
· Thank you everyone for your comments :)@ Han: It's digital. I don't have a scanner or anything, so I don't use film at all.
posted by puntina @ 28/4/07 19:17
· Vrlo lijepo. And a really good job on processing.
posted by Bojan @ 28/4/07 23:06
· beautiful ! I like much the pictures of flowers!
posted by 10cré @ 29/4/07 22:42
· Absolutely beautiful - excellent capture!
posted by kaveh @ 30/4/07 09:32
· I really like the desaturated feel here, the noise is lovely too.
posted by Jeff Ambrose @ 2/5/07 01:26
· This is gorgeous shot. Muted colors with touch of grain bring out rose texture, softness.
posted by Andriy @ 2/5/07 16:47
· Totally gorgeous! Lovely grain & tones!
posted by sari @ 7/5/07 18:03